A bit of surgery and look what I ended up with.
STARS. Two giant stars. They aren’t sewn together yet but you can see somewhat how they are going to look.
I took one of my 25 patch blocks from each color set and sliced it diagonally down the center.
I like the color arrangement of the star on the left. Not so much the one on the right. I think the green looks dull. Could use a sprinkling of some “pop.” I think I am going to redo the entire block. I have some more interesting green fabrics in my stash. Or I could use the yellow ones. Though I wasn’t happy with the color arrangement.
Now, I have to decide what to use to fill in the open spaces. I have a few ideas. We shall see where those ideas take me.