I worked on this necklace most of yesterday. Wanted to finish it so I could move on to something else.
How about Bead Happy for a name? It reminds me of little faces. Smiling faces. Need to pick another name. Just saw Bead Happy in the book I am learning from. I’ll come up with something different. Circles and Chains. Circle Art.
I took over 40 photos trying to get the best pictures I could. So I will bore you with 2 more.🙂
Supplies used to make this set.
- 8/0 seed beads in black, bronze, green, blue and white
- black 11/0 seed beads for loops to hang circles
- sterling silver ear wires
- jump rings – silver plated, 6mm & 4mm, 20 gauge
- vintage black metal oblong buttons
- Bead Smith silver wire with copper core, 16 gauge, running thru peyote tube
- Black Lace chain links – 36″
- 2 small lobster claws to hang small length of chain holding circles
- 2 rondelle shaped glass beads holding tube in place on the wire
To create the 8″ peyote tube, I strung 80 size 8/0 seed beads.
For closure, the chain link loops around the black metal button on the left side.