This is what I made with the fabric I showed you the other day.
A quilted clock.
I used this Cocktail Wall Hanging as the base. I got it for $3 at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop.
I covered it with the white fabric with black stars. But first I quilted it.
This is my 2nd attempt at stippling. Though this looks better than my first try, it still feels weird. Like I have no control whatsoever.
I attached the Dresden Plate block to the already quilted fabric. I just wanted to stitch around the points and not stipple the blades.
Here are the clockwork parts. I wasn’t sure if it would work. But it does!!
Yeah, I know… this tape looks tacky. This is here temporarily. I will figure something out. Maybe add some cardboard and some two sided tape.
This was fun to make. I will probably make another one.