- untwist the caps on pop/soda bottles
- snap the top off a banana
- find the exact spot on “pull to open here” wrappings
- open a bag of ANYTHING without cleaning up spillage
- thread a needle on the first try
- feel the raised markers on computer keys F and J
- smile at crying babies, now I look at the parents, please stop
- enjoy a quiet day out due to loud cell phone abusers
- drive slow in the slow lane, fear of road rage in ALL lanes
- open any jar without the help of my blue “let the air out” thingy
- “I Can See Clearly Now”, the song. Not!!
- take a quick shower, my hands don’t move that fast
- walk down stairs normally, I take one step at a time
- remember last names, heck sometimes even 1st names!!
Getting older stinks!! 😀