AmandaJean over at Crazy Mom Quilts is having a Small Projects Sew Along for this month.
I thought, hey, that’s what I want to do too, for this month!!. Just hadn’t made a list. Didn’t want to write anything down. Didn’t want the stress of trying to complete everything on the list.
After all, MAY is supposed to be my ME Month. No pressure. No commitments. No swaps. No NEW sign-ups. I do have three things I committed to last month that I want to honor. A beading challenge over at BeadHappilyEverAfter and two sewing projects for charity.
Here is my list of small projects. But I did them as Will Do and Want To Do.
- Download embroidery designs from my PC to sewing machine
- Embroider one design, maybe two
- Faux Chenille baby quilt (doll quilt made)
- One handbag with grommets (done)
- Needle Felting, start one project (done)
- Work on Umbrella quilt (2 blocks completed)
- Make more zippered bags (done)
WANT TO DO
- Finish 4th of July Table Runner – Disappearing 9 Patch (finished)
- Make pincushion inspired by coffee mug (finished)
- Work on Game Boards for Family Reunion
- Work on black/white/red Postage Stamp Quilt (2nd panel finished)
- Finish Attic Window Bird Cage pillow
I will cross off items as I complete them. IF I complete them. NO stress. NO pressure. Just fun while creating.