1. 25% off on Wednesday. Senior Citizen’s Discount Day.
2. My local SA Thrift Store is only a few miles away, very clean, items are clearly marked with stickers or tags. The clerks are very helpful. They go out of their way to help little old me.
3. The aisles are large enough for carts going in opposite directions.
4. The linens and materials have a freshly washed smell.
5. And I find great buys like these…..
Yay!! I am happier than a pig in slop!!
I already found a use for the wire kettle. For displaying my new Gutermann thread I bought for half off at JoAnn’s. It was my only splurge for February.
Do you shop in thrift stores?