Well, at least, half of a Ta-Dah.
This came out GREAT!! I carefully zig-zagged the quilt “sandwich” for side A and also for side B. Then ditto for combining the two sides together. I even remembered to stick in the hanging tab on the side before sewing the seam.
The floral fabric is the inside lining.
Now I have to decide if I want a cuff (as pictured in the 1st photo) or if I want just a bias binding.
It came out better than I thought it would. I held my breath the whole time I was sewing. I used my walking foot to zig zag. Never tried it before. But it has a wide mouth so I figured it should work. And it did. Yippee!!
I’ll go into more details when I show you the completed mitt.
My first oven mitt. How about that!!